- Your name
- Your email address
- Your IP address
Collection of personal information
Ablaze Fitness collects personal information from users in a variety of ways, including:
- When users visit https://ablazefitness.com and sign up for newsletters or other communications
- When users send emails or other communications to Ablaze Fitness
- When users interact with Ablaze Fitness through social media or other online platforms
Use of personal information
Ablaze Fitness uses personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide users with the products and services they have requested
- To communicate with users about products, services, and other offerings
- To improve the content and functionality of https://ablazefitness.com
- To understand how users access and use https://ablazefitness.com
Disclosure of personal information
Ablaze Fitness may disclose personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- With the consent of the user
- To service providers and other third parties who assist Ablaze Fitness in operating https://ablazefitness.com, conducting business, or providing products or services to users
- To comply with legal obligations, such as in response to a court order or subpoena
- In connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the business of Ablaze Fitness
Security of personal information
Ablaze Fitness takes reasonable measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California residents have the following privacy rights:
- The right to request that we disclose what personal information we have collected about you.
- The right to request that we delete your personal information.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access https://ablazefitness.com, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/